Detector TKDE Z X
- Designed for the use in the timber industry.
- High sensitivity.
- Possibility of installing integrated or separated electrical equipment.
- Customization to the customer’s needs.
- The highest performance in detecting magnetic and non-magnetic metals.
- Fast and safe ejection of the contaminated product.
- Minimum number of false detections (due to analogue and digital filters).
- By using the RS232 or RS485 communication or ethranet you can track detections, print reports and modify the basic parameters through the remote access via personal computer.
- Many years of stable operation (automatic calibration).
- More important parameters of a detector are protected by a password.
- The possibility to enter 30 different settings for products.
- Clear and simple-to use multi-level menus.
- Simple assembly, disassembly and cleaning.
- Casing from high quality steel.
- Simple replacement of the power supply or processing module in case of malfunction.
We have also developed a range of detectors from a KDE family, which differ according to the requirements of an individual industry.
The key is that we are always available to give advice or provide spare parts and repairs.